Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little About Me

200. My middle name is: Michelle
199. I was born on: March 12
198. I am really: Shy until you get to know
197. My cell phone company is: Verizon
196. My eye color is: Blue
195. My shoe size is: 7
194. My ring size is: 6 last time I checked but my fingers shrink and swell constantly
193. My height is: 5' 5"
192. I am allergic to: bananas, shellfish, latex, chocolate, cats, anything scented like lotions or perfumes or even soaps, flowers, shea butter and hemp
191. I was born in: Ukiah, CA
190. I live in: Montrose
189. The last book I read: A Mary Higgins Clark one
188. My bed is: really soft and comfy and warm...2 feather beds and an electric blanket :)
187: One thing you hate about yourself: My illness
179. My favorite Holiday is: Christmas & 4th of July
177. The last three cd ( s ) I bought: goodness I never buy em ummmm...Colby Callait, a christmas one and one for my nephew, don't remember what it was
176. Last song that made me cry was: How Great Thou Art at Adam's funeral :(
175. Are you taken or Single: 100% single and happy that way lol
174. If your taken, by who?: myself :)
173. Do you like being single / taken?: I believe I just said I was
170. What did you do last night?: Ate dinner and watched a movie with Casie's parents lol

There are a lotta questions missing...

I Do ( YES ) / Do Not ( NO ) Believe In -
142. Love at first sight?: Lust at first sight, you can't love someone unless you truly know them
141. Luck?: Yes
140. Fate?: Sure
139. Yourself?: You betcha
138. Aliens?: Only in movies
137. Heaven?: Of course, it'd be a dark and dismal life if we had nothing to look forward to
136. Hell?: There mmust be an opposition in all things...
135. Ghost?: Spirits....to a certain extent. People blow it all way outta porportion
134. Horoscopes?: Ha! Ha! No
133. Soulmates?: Yes

Which is Better? -
129. Hugs or Kisses?: Kisses are great but hugs keep you outta trouble for the most part. And I love a good hug :)
128. Drunk or High: NEITHER
127. Phone or Online: Everything's easier online. I hate talking on the phone and iming is easierthan texting
126. Redheads or Black hair: Redheads are crazy!....Cept for Camo
125. Blondes or Brunettes: Either
124. Hot or Cold: HOT! How about right in the middle
123. Summer or winter: Summer in CO and winter in TX....life would be good
121. Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla doesn't give me hives :)
120. Night or Day: Night...You get to sleep at night!
119. Oranges or Apples: Oranges all the way
118. Curly or Straight hair: Since I have both I'll say both

Here's What I Think About -
116. Abortion: No one has the right to kill another human being no matter the circumstances. Plently of people would love a baby that someone would be willing to throw away.
115. Backstabbers: They're small, insecure people
114. Parents: Love em!

Last time I -
103. Went out of town: A couple weeks ago I went to TX yayayay
102. Had food: A few hrs ago
101. Seen someone I haven't seen for a while: 2 weeks ago
100. Cried in front of someone: A week ago
99. Grew: I think I was like 19 or 20 when I stopped growing

MISC -
90. Who is the ditziest person you know? Casie or Amy it's a toss-up. Love ya both!
89. Who makes you laugh the most? My dad and Paul
82. What I don't understand: A lot of things
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: no answer at all
79. Something I will miss when I leave home is: my family, my doggies, my kitties, the pretty scenery,
78. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Going to Idaho!
77. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: Waking up early for church and dealing with crazy 6 yr olds
73. Tomorrow: Church, food, nap, more food, tv, sleep
72. Today: I should go to bed
71. Next Summer: No clue
70. Next Week: Idaho hopefully!
67. People call me: lots of things I'm sure lol...but most commonly it's Holls, Holly Dolly, Princess...thanks Rach
62. The person who knows the most about me is: Rachel
60. The most difficult thing to do is: Watch someone hurting and not being able to do anything about it
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: 2 in almost 9 years....not too shabby
56. My zodiac sign is: Pisces
55. The first person I talked to today was: My dad
54. First time you had a crush: Kindergarten...Tommy Barrington! hahaha
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: RACHEL...yet sometimes she still tries lol
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: I don't remember
51. Right now I am talking to: No one...it's 2 am, everyone's asleep
50. What is your dream job?: doing something that I love...just don't know what that is quite yet
49. First job?: cleaning motel rooms...yuck
48. I have / will get a job at?: Disabled
47. I have these pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats, 9 chickens and 3 horses...lol I live on Old McDonald's farm
46. I hope: Things go well in Idaho
45. The worst sound in the world: People smacking they're food/gum. Or chewing really close to you
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: My body lol
39. My girlfriend is: I like guys...
35. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii definitely
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: Any pair of comfy pants
32. My favorite sport is: FOOTBALL to watch, volleyball to play
31. Last time I cried: last sunday
30. My friends are: CRAZY and AMAZING and the BEST
29. My computer is: Ghetto
28. The school I go to is: Done with that
27. Last person I got mad at: My mother...who else?
22. The all-time best movie is: I can't pick just one!
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: Feeling loved, whether it be by family, friends or one idividual
18. The most annoying person you know is: I'm not gonna say...
17. I lose respect for people who: Don't stand up for themselves or for what they believe in, and ignorant people
16. The movies I have cried at are: There have been a couple but the most recent was Marley & Me
15. Closest friend name: Rachel, Casie, Stacy, Sara, Angie
13. Favorite web site: Google....it knows everything! hehe
11.The worst pain I was ever in was?: When I had an ovarian cyst and I was in the ER at Centennial Hospital all night and I was flying home that morning
10. My favorite phrase is: Ohok
9. My room is: In need of a good cleaning
8. My favorite celebrity is: Don't really have one
5. My weakness is: Cute boys & I'm a little too honest sometimes
4. What I like about the opposite sex: Eyes, smile & arms
3. Who broke your heart: a couple people
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: My friends
1. You filled out 200 questions because?: I didn't fill out 200 questions...but I filled out however many cuz I'm bored and so anyone who happens to read my blog can learn a little more about me.

No comments: