Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first blog...short n sweet

So here we go....Rachel talked me into this :) My original plan for my first blog was going to be the basics life stuff, feelings, and all that goes along with it. But after reading Rach's blogs and talking with her all night I have changed my focus. A few weeks ago she wrote a blog on friends and being a friend. Now, I would like to take a minute to tell her how grateful I am to be able to call her my best friend. We've been through A LOT together in the relatively short amount of time we've been friends. She knows me better than I think I know myself. And I definitely know her better than she knows herself hehe. She's always been there for me no matter what. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on after a breakup or a sick family member, or helping me figure this crazy website out...which took about 4 hrs btw thanks to dial-up. I can always count on Rach to be the one there, even when no one else is. She's the one that will never give up on me, no matter how hard I push her away. And even though we are so far apart now it doesn't feel like it. The only difference is there are no more midnight pool parties or midnight trips to walmart or midnight ice cream binges :). I seem to go to bed a lot earlier when I'm at home hehe. But when we do get the chance to see each other it's like we've never skipped a beat. We fall right back into everything. I am so thankful to be blessed enough to have a friend like this in my life. She's the best, and my best friend.

jello Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww thank you hun, that was way sweet. Now u are all fancy, u need to post the link to your blog on ur facebook and find out who has blogs and what not

Lauralee Altice said...

yay! you're a blogger now!