Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Time

With the holidays quickly approaching I find myself remembering to be more and more thankful for all the little things in my life. I have so much to be grateful for. I have a wonderful family that loves me. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the United States. I have great friends that will always be there for me and support me no matter what I do. I have the knowledge of the true and living Gospel in my life and all the blessings that come with that. I may not have perfect health but I can still walk, hear, see and move, and I have all 4 arms and legs and all my fingers and toes J. I have the most beautiful nieces and nephews in the world that I love to death that are so fun and loving. I was blessed enough to be born in the country where I have my freedoms and I can do as I wish and get the healthcare that I need. I could go on and on and on with this list of the little things that I forget to be grateful for on a daily basis but for now I’m done.

Along with this time of year comes one of my favorite things. The change I see in people. I love that for the most part people become more loving, caring and generous during the holidays. If only we could get this attitude to last all year long!!

Merry Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Rachel Mohat said...

This attitude all year long would be great eh!