Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mr. Potato Heads

So Dusty's kind of a nerd...which is so not my type but is soooo cute. And he's into like sci-fi type stuff. He even wears a star wars belt buckle. For Christmas his parents got him a Darth Tater Potato Head. It's awesome!
Darth Tater Pictures, Images and Photos

I was looking online and I'm thinking about getting him the R2-D2 one as a VERY late bday present when I go back up the end of March His birthday is January 13). I can buy one new from Amazon for like $10 plus shipping. Not bad at all.
Artoo-Potatoo
Artoo-Potatoo

They have all kinds of Star Wars Potato Heads of what not. They even have Spiderman, Indiana Jones, Princess and Transformers Potato Heads! I was like a kid in a candy store looking at these lol. Well my fun is up for the night. Hope yall enjoy looking at these as much as I did.

Spud Trooper
Spud Trooper

Yam Solo
Luke Frywalker

Spuda Fett
Spuda Fett

Princess Tater
Princess Tater

Luke Frywalker
Yam Solo
Darth Mash
Darth Mash

No comments: